The Bed Bug Monitor is Ideally placed in the bedroom on the floor next to the skirting board, under the headboard of the bed. This allows for effective and discreet monitoring of the presence of bed bugs. The trap should be placed in the room for a week.
Following analysis of the distribution of the bed bug infestation, the extent of the infestation in the building or hotel can then be managed with best practice bed bug control techniques. If no bed bugs are caught in the trap following the recommended placement duration, this does not guarantee that the room is free from bed bugs.
Additionally, to the untrained eye and without knowledge of insect morphology, bed bug nymphs can sometimes be misinterpreted as other insects, such as booklice. If there is doubt in confirming the presence of trapped insects, it is recommended to consult a qualified entomologist.
The bed bug trap is intended as one of the ‘tools’ available to assist the professional user to guide the implementation of control measures according to the recommended best practice guidelines to control bed bugs.
- Trappit BB Detector Bed Bug Monitor is an easy to use and cost-effective bed bug monitoring device.
- The trap provides industry-leading efficacy, trapping bed bugs at all stages of development.
- For use as a continuous bed bug monitoring solution, mapping the boundaries of an infestation and for confirming eradication after treatment.
- Designed specifically to be dry to touch using a no-mess glue.
- The bed bug trap has a 2-year storage shelf life.
- Recommended to be replaced every 4 weeks when in service.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.