Plant Chemist Insect Control is a pesticide-free product for use on flowers, fruit, vegetables, herbs, and ornamentals, both outside and undercover. Plant Chemist controls a wide range of insects including spider mite, thrips, aphids, mealybug, scale, psyllid and more. Its organic composition ensures healthy, green, and clean plants, followed by optimized growth and bloom.
Available in both concentrate and ready-to-use.
- Working by physical mode of action
- Contains a blend of surfactants which stop the pests from moving and being able to feed
- Helps to control, with regular use, powdery mildew, by physically washing the foliage to remove active mildew spores
- Promotes abundant fruit, vegetables and vibrant flowers
- No harvest interval is required, meaning the produce can be used within hours after application
- Professional Range Insect Control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.