Lignum Pro D156 is a dual purpose woodworm treatment. Working as both a concentrated fungicide/insecticide timber treatment, for prevention and treatment of woodworm and to give protection against dry rot, wet rot and general wood rot.
Lignum Pro D156 is a unique formula due to its 1 hour re-entry time. Contains Propicanazole 93.75g/LIPBC31.25g/L, Permethrin 31.25g/L and Alcohols (C9-11) ethoxylated. It is a Professional, concentrated timber treatment for the eradication and prevention of wood-boring beetles and wood-destroying and discolouring fungi.
It is a fungicidal and insecticidal treatment which is effective against a wide range of wood-rotting fungi (wet rot and dry rot) and wood-boring insects. The formulation is water-based making it non-flammable, as it contains no volatile organic compounds. Lignum Pro D156 is then diluted with water and applied using a brush or low-pressure spray.
|Typical Coverage||1 Litre of concentrate treats approx. 82.5 - 250m² of timber, depending on use and substrate|
|Storage||Protect from frost. Store between 5 and 40°c in original container and away from food and/or feedstuffs.|
|Shelf Life||2 years when stored in original packaging and under ambient conditions.|
- Unique 1 hour re-entry time.
- 1 Litre Bottle
- Contains Propicanazole 93.75g/LIPBC31.25g/L, Permethrin 31.25g/L and Alcohols (C9-11) ethoxylated.
- Long-lasting protection against woodworm and dry rot
- Kills woodworm infestations and prevents future infestations
- Prevent fungal decay and blue stain
- Micro emulsion technology for deep penetration of timber
- Quick-drying solution
- Simple to apply using a brush or low-pressure spray
- Virtually odourless
- BS EN Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.