The Nano H30 is a professional UK manufactured high voltage grid insect control machine suitable for restaurants, kitchens, food shops etc. where flying insects pose a problem. After the insects have been attracted by the high output UVA lamps, and killed by the high voltage grid, they can be quickly and hygienically disposed of in the large catchment tray. Made for wall mounting, suspending or free standing; the 'lift and lock' front guard enables tools free servicing.
Actual size W 50 x H 35.5 x D 12 cm
- Approx. coverage up to 100 sq. metre
- Voltage 230v - Total Watts 35w
- Ballast - Electronic
- Backlight lamp 2 x 15w T8
- Finish Powder coated white or bright annealed stainless.
- Construction Zintec coated steel or stainless 430 grade.
- UV stabilized fire retardant ABS ends
- Approved EN 60335-2-59:2003 + A1:2006 + A2:2009 EN 60335-1:2012/AC:2014+A11:2014+A13:2017
- Guarantee 5 years (except lamps and glue board). Terms and conditions apply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.