A non-toxic fluorescent powder that is used to track the movement of rodents. Otherwise known as rat tracking powder, the dust glows under UV light and comes in 100g, 250g and 1kg tubs in three different colours. Placing rodent tracking dust in areas where you are unsure if there is rodent activity, and the dust will aid your decision-making to identify and control a rodent infestation.
- Fluorescent tracking dust is used in rodent detection and movement.
- It helps detect the presence of rats and mice, aiding you to know where is best to place poison and traps.
- Rat tracking powder will identify rat runs to assist rodent proofing. You can also place it inside bait stations.
- Dust fluoresces/glows under ultraviolet light.
- Puffer bottle available for application of dusts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.