The Bird Free repellent gels are ideal for anyone with a recurring pigeon, or bird, control problem. They are quick and easy to use, and highly effective - as long as you follow the recommended spacing guidelines for maximum efficiency. This pack of 15 bird repellent gels is a discreet alternative to other bird control measures, such as nets and spikes, and they last for more than three years making them extremely cost-effective.
- Ready-to-use bird repellent gel dishes from Bird Free.
- They can be used on a range of surfaces and can be stuck in place with silicon.
- Keeps pigeons and other birds away from man-made structures.
- Quick and easy to install with no mess and no decanting from a cartridge.
- Discreet low-profile alternative to spikes and netting.
- Cost-effective with one case treating up to 4 linear metres.
- Before application clean the site thoroughly, removing all nests, faeces and bird matter.
- Once completely clean affix the gel dishes to the surface, ensuring it is completely dry, following the guidelines outlined below:
- Low pressure (day roosts): 250mm
- Medium pressure (night roosts): 200mm
- High pressure (nesting sites): 150mm
- According to Bird Free, the dishes remain effective for a minimum of three years. If you notice that birds are returning after this time then follow these steps again.
Fix dishes as shown below:
|Low pressure/day roosts:
25cm (centre to centre)
|Medium pressure/night roosts: 20cm (centre to centre)||High pressure/nesting sites:
15cm (centre to centre)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.