Bayer Slug Bait
Bayer slug bait is certified for organic growing and can safely be used around all edible and non edible crops for the control of slugs and snails. Rainfast pellets attract slugs away from the plants to feed on the bait. Can be used at any time of year when slugs and snails are about.
Flower beds and vegetable gardens. Certified by Organic Farmers and Growers for organic gardening.
• For use on bare soil and around all flowers, fruit, herbs and vegetables outdoors and under protections.
• Suitable for Grow Your Own.
• Can be used at any time of year when slugs and snails are active.
• Apply as soon as damage is first seen, preferably in the early evening hours when slugs and snails are most active.
• Repeat treatment may be necessary to maintain control.
• Slugs prefer moist and soaked granules. On moist soil or in humid conditions, granules take up water and begin to swell. The granules do not decay after a few swelling processes.
How to use
THERE IS NO NEED TO REMOVE THE CAP
1. To open, simply squeeze the sides of the cap and turn cap 180 degrees so the two arrows meet.
2. Scatter pellets evenly around plants so that individual pellets fall 6-7cm apart.
3. Turn cap to closed position after use.
• Maximum individual dose: 5g per sqm. Maximum 6 applications per season.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Keep children and pets away from spillages.
• When protecting edible crops take care to avoid pellets becoming trapped in the leaves.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Slug Bait
Registration number: MAP 14525