Glueboard Flykillers - Halo Shades- Second Generation
With a contemporary, discreet aesthetic and commercial efficacy, the second generation, Insect-O-Cutor Halo is the most versatile glueboard flykiller available for use across a range of commercial applications. Now with bold additions, the Halo Shades series is the perfect way to brighten up commercial and front of house areas.
Offering a wide range of installation options, the second generation Insect-O-Cutor Halo can be vertically or horizontally wall mounted, or desk mounted using the specially designed desk mounting feet. Available in a wide range of colours, from invigorating blues to calming coppers, there’s sure to be a shade to suit your customers and your needs. These units can fit in with any decor and even branding.
The Halo is quick and easy to service; the swing down front guard provides complete access to the UV tubes, while the glueboard can be easily changed from either side of the unit. The range uses high efficacy 15w UV tubes for reduced inventory requirements and will cover 80m2
Comes in 6 shades
- Commercial efficacy with a contemporary discreet aesthetic for a wide range of applications
- Side access to glueboard for quick and easy servicing
- Aluminium removable debris tray- Closable light apertures for maximum light output or prevention of dust ingress
- Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
- High efficacy UV tubes
- Designed for use with GLUPAC® pheromone impregnated glueboards
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards