The Halo 45W Aqua model EFK is suitable for use in harsh environments that may require hosing down. This IP rated model incorporates FEP coated shatter-proof tubes and a robust construction, while maintaining a contemporary design.
Offering a variety of installation options, the Halo 45 Aqua can be wall mounted vertically or horizontally utilising its swing down front guard, it provides complete access to the UV tubes and glue-board and the quick release lamp holder covers make it extremely quick to service.
- Stainless steel construction
- Commercial efficacy with a contemporary discreet aesthetic for a wide range of applications
- Side access to glue-board for quick and easy servicing
- Aluminium removable debris tray
- Unique, quick release lamp-holder covers that protect against water ingress
- Closable light apertures for maximum light output or prevention of dust ingress
- Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
- High efficacy shatter-proof UV tubes
- Designed for use with GLUPAC® pheromone impregnated glue-boards, made from durable PVC that can withstand hosing down and harsh environments
- Part of a comprehensive range of commercial glue-board fly-killers
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards