A contact insecticide for the use on a wide variety of flowers, shrubs listed vegetables and fruit. Controls aphids, whitefly, scale insect and spider mites. Spray plants at first sign of attack. Use at weekly intervals as necessary.
• Gives useful control of greenfly, blackfly, whitefly, red spider mites and scale insect.
• For use on ornamental garden plants, tomatoes, peas and beans, cabbage, cauliflower, lettuce, cucumber and fruit trees (including apples, pears and blackcurrants).
• Do not use on new transplants until established. Do not use on sweet peas or begonias.
How to use
1. Spray the plants at first sign of attack.
2. Press down the small tab on top of the nozzle firmly, where indicated.
3. At the same time, twist the nozzle to the 'ON' position by turning 1/4 of a turn in either direction.
4. Spray the plants thoroughly wetting the stem and both sides of the leaves.
5. After use, twist the nozzle back to the start position, ensuring the tab has reset to the locked position.
6. Repeat at weekly intervals as necessary.
• Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place
• Do not empty into drains.
• For further information, refer to product label.