PEST-STOP Electronic Mouse Killer is a unique device that kills mice humanely and cleanly through electric shock.
On entering the device, the mouse creates a circuit by touching the metal plates on the floor of the tunnel, and is killed virtually instantly.
Four AA-size batteries (not included) provide enough power for up to 50 kills. Warning light signals when batteries need replacing.
It is safe to use around children and pets.
A warning light signals when the device has been activated so the dead mouse can be disposed and the trap reset.